Let’s be honest.
A lot of preppers lose steam building their emergency food supply because it takes such a long time. You shop the sales, you buy in bulk, you continuously do inventory and discover that you still don’t have the supply you’d hoped for.
Do you want to know the secret to building a food supply that sits there, unattended, waiting to help you out in an emergency?
I have one word for you: Buckets. That’s right. Buckets of emergency food.
Here’s why every prepper should have some emergency food buckets stashed away:
- A lot of calories can be condensed into a very small amount of space.
- If you have the capacity to boil water during an emergency, a filling meal can be yours.
- They add variety and speed to an emergency food supply.
- Calorie for calorie, they’re lightweight and easily portable in the event of a bug-out scenario.
- They’re professionally packaged to have a 25-year shelf life, so you can get it, stick it in the back of your closet, and forget about it until you need it.
But you don’t want just any old buckets. Your emergency food supply should not cause a health crisis. That’s why I recommend Preppers Market where all of the foods meet strict criteria. Here’s what you won’t find in their products:
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Added MSG
No Chemical Preservatives
Gluten-free buckets are available
Each bucket contains a generous one-month supply of delicious food for one person. You can figure out exactly how much you need to feed your entire family for a given period of time.
Visit Prepper’s Market today and be sure that your family is nourished in an emergency.