With Christmas over and the New Year almost upon us, I was trying to think if I got any prepping activities done this month. I have been busy with work, and, like everyone else, shopping for gifts, getting ready for Christmas, but that is no excuse to slack off. So I was trying to think what did I get done, and I realized that I did most of my prepping activities earlier this month:
- Took advantage of grocery sales and bought extra canned vegetables and fruit
- Bought extra dehydrated potatoes that were also on sale
- Added a large First Aid kit for the car
- Also added jackets and sweaters for the trunk of the car
- Picked up refills on antibiotics that were prescribed this past year before the prescriptions expire, and added them to the emergency stash.
- Gave and received survival themed gifts. I plan to post a review of a couple of the items that I received, so stay tuned for that.